Terms & Conditions | Chrono Hunter
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE
WHAT'S IN THESE TERMS?
These terms tell you the rules for using our website http://www.chronohunter.com (our site).
Click on the links below to go straight to more information on each area:
1. Who we are and how to contact us
2. By using our site, you accept these terms
3. other terms may apply to you
4. We may make changes to these terms
5. We may make changes to our site
6. We may suspend or withdraw our site
7. Our site is available to use in all countries apart from those where it is banned.
8. You must keep your account details safe
9. How you may use material on our site
10. Do not rely on the information on our site
11. We are not responsible for websites we link to
12. User-generated content is not approved by us
13. When we are responsible for loss or damage suffered by you.
14. Rules about uploading content to our site.
15. We are not responsible for viruses, and you must not introduce them.
16. Rules about linking to our site.
17. Which country's laws apply to any disputes?
18. Our trademarks are registered.
WHO WE ARE AND HOW TO CONTACT US
http://www.chronohunter.com is a site operated by Chrono Group Limited ("We"). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 11016157 and have our registered office at Unit 1h Grovemere House, Lancaster Way Business Park, Ely, United Kingdom, CB6 3NW. Our main trading address is Bayley Hall, Queens Road Hertford, SG14 1EN. Our VAT number is 288 6592 35. We are a limited company.
To contact us, please email [email protected]
BY USING OUR SITE, YOU ACCEPT THESE TERMS
If you do not agree to these terms, you must not use our site.
We recommend that you print a copy of these terms for future reference.
OTHER TERMS MAY APPLY TO YOU
WE MAY MAKE CHANGES TO THESE TERMS
We amend these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use our site, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time.
WE MAY MAKE CHANGES TO OUR SITE
We may update and change our site from time to time to reflect changes to our products, users' needs, and business priorities.
WE MAY SUSPEND OR WITHDRAW OUR SITE
Our site is made accessible free of charge until your transaction has concluded, at which point you will be charged a fee.
We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our site for business and operational reasons. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal.
YOU MUST KEEP YOUR ACCOUNT DETAILS SAFE
If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify us at [email protected]
HOW YOU MAY USE MATERIAL ON OUR SITE
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights on our site and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy and may download extracts of any page(s) from our site for your personal use, and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation or otherwise to content posted on our site.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our site must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the content on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
DO NOT RELY ON INFORMATION ON THIS SITE
The content on our site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site.
You acknowledge that the watch descriptions and related information displayed on this site are provided to us by the watch dealer/agents and other third parties over which we have no control.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up to date.
WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR WEBSITES WE LINK TO
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them.
We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
User-generated content is not approved by us.
This website may include information and materials uploaded by other site users, including bulletin boards and chat rooms. This information and these materials have not been verified or approved by us. The views expressed by other users on our site do not represent our views or values.
If you wish to complain about information and materials uploaded by other users, please contact us here.
OUR RESPONSIBILITY FOR LOSS OR DAMAGE SUFFERED BY YOU
Whether you are a consumer or a business user:
We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
If you are a business user:
- - We exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to our site or any content on it.
- - We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- - use of, or inability to use our site; or
- - use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site.
- - In particular, we will not be liable for:
- - loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- - business interruption;
- - loss of anticipated savings;
- - loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- - any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
If you are a consumer user:
- - Please note that we only provide our site for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our site for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
- - If defective digital content that we have supplied damages a device or digital content belonging to you, and this is caused by our failure to use reasonable care and skill, we will either repair the damage or pay you compensation.
We are not responsible for viruses, and you must not introduce them.
We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities, and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
RULES ABOUT LINKING TO OUR SITE
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a fair and legal way and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link to our site on any website that you do not own.
Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor should you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
The website in which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards.
If you wish to link to or make any use of the content on our site other than that set out above, don't hesitate to get in touch with [email protected]
WHICH COUNTRY'S LAWS APPLY TO ANY DISPUTES?
OUR TRADEMARKS ARE REGISTERED
UK00003319176 are the UK registered trademarks of Chrono Group Ltd. You are not permitted to use them without our approval unless they are part of the material you are using as permitted under How you may use material on our site.
You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site:
- - In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- - In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- - For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- - To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- - Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our site in contravention of the provisions of How You may use material on our site.
Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- - any part of our site;
- - any equipment or network on which our site is stored;
- - any software used in the provision of our site; or
- - any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
These content standards apply to any and all material included in a website of yours in which you include a link to our site.
You must comply with the spirit and the letter of the following standards. The standards apply to each part of any content as well as to its whole.
- - Be accurate (where it states facts).
- - Only include opinions that are genuinely held.
- - Comply with applicable law in the UK and in any country in which it appears.
Content must not:
- - Contain any material which is defamatory of any person.
- - Contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
- - Promote sexually explicit material.
- - Promote violence.
- - Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- - Infringe any copyright, database right or trademark of any other person.
- - Be likely to deceive any person.
- - Be in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
- - Promote any illegal activity.
- - Be threatening, abuse or invade another's privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
- - Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- - Be used to impersonate any person or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
- - Give the impression that it emanates from us if this is not the case.
- - Advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
SUSPENSION AND TERMINATION
- - Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our site.
- - Issue of a warning to you.
- - Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- - Further legal action against you.
- - Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.